Tue - Sun 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.|Muzeiko and the café-restaurant are closed on Monday.
Muzeiko will not work on: January 1; May 1, December 24, 25 and 31. Muzeiko will be open exceptionally on some public holidays and Mondays.
Tickets are valid for the whole day; you may enter and exit multiple times on the day when the ticket was purchased.
Tickets give you access to:
• 3 floors /13 exhibits/ more than 130 interactive games
• Open creative ateliers educational workshops
• Coat check
• Baby changing and feeding room
1. Children must be accompanied by an adult during their entire visit at Muzeiko’s premises. Tickets for children under the age of 12 are sold only with tickets for adults. One adult can accompany a maximum of 5 children under the age of 12.
2. You can access Muzeiko only with a disposable ticket-wristband. You have to show a copy of this confirmation letter or the sales number to go through the Fast Register and receive your ticket-wristband. The cashier may ask you to identify yourself in order to receive your ticket-wristband.
3. Once your booking has been processed you will receive an email confirmation to the email address you specified. It is your responsibility to check, prior to purchase, that the information you have supplied to us in respect of your on-line ticket requirements is accurate. We are only responsible for issuing on-line tickets in accordance with the information you provide. Your tickets will be made available for collection at the Fast Register in Muzeiko on the day of your visit.
4. In order to be issued an invoice for the purchase, the interested party must inform the Web Administrator immediately after making the payment in writing by emailing email@example.com and providing all necessary data. Issued invoices can be collected from Muzeiko’s registered address.
5. To receive a reduced price ticket you must show a document certifying the right to benefit from reduction. Please show your document at the Fast Register along with the ticket number you have received by email. Please consider that if you do not show a document, you will have to pay regular ticket prices.
6. The ticket date cannot be changed. Online ticket purchase is valid only for the visit date the ticket is bought for. The whole amount or parts of it will not be refunded, except in cases when the visit is canceled due to technical or other reasons. Online tickets purchased in advance cannot be used in conjunction with any voucher, promotion or special offer.
7. There are no ticket reservation or purchase fees.