GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
OF ON-LINE SALE OF TICKETS
AND USE OF “MUZEIKO SCIENCE CENTER FOR CHILDREN”’S ON-LINE SYSTEMS
26 April 2016
I. General Provisions
1. These General Terms and Conditions comprise an AGREEMENT between you and Muzeiko under which you may use the services provided at websites www.muzeiko.com and www.muzeiko.bg for personal and noncommercial purposes and in compliance with the terms and conditions described herein below.
2. By accessing or using either of the Websites you agree to all terms and conditions of their use.
3. If you do not agree with these General Terms and Conditions (or any other rules for use), you must immediately stop using the Website.
4. For the purposes of these General Terms and Conditions, the terms and expressions listed below shall have the following definitions:
“Website administrator” shall mean MUZIEKO LTD, Sofia, Unified Identification Code (UIC) 202772419, VAT No. BG202772419, with seat and registered address at 3 Prof. Boyan Kamenov St., Studentski district, 1700 Sofia, represented by the manager Bistra Dobrinova Kirova-Koleva, е-mail: email@example.com, telephone No. 02/902 0000;
“Website” shall mean the web pages www.muzeiko.com and www.muzeiko.bg;
“Customer” and “You” shall mean any person who accesses or uses the Website;
“Ticket” shall mean a unique document with a barcode issued in paper form;
“Electronic statement” shall mean electronic statement as defined in the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature Act and in the context of the functions and capabilities of the Website, and may include electronic ticket purchase form, reservation, agreement, application, etc.;
II. Entering into Agreement with the Website Administrator
5. By making an electronic statement (by purchasing a ticket on-line) the Customer shall be considered to have entered into an agreement with the Website Administrator under these General Terms and Conditions and under the General Terms of Conditions of using Muzeiko’s services.
6. The ticket purchase form contains the following data or parts thereof:
(a) customer’s name and surname;
(b) valid email address;
(c) subject of the Service requested;
(d) total number of persons who will be using the Service;
(e) date of planned visit.
7. Without prejudice to Article 1 hereof, by sending an electronic statement for ticket purchase, the Customer states that he or she has read and understands these General Terms and Conditions as well as the General Terms and Conditions of using Muzeiko’s services.
8. The Customer must pay for the Service in advance via debit or credit card. Payments are made through a payment system for bank card operations within Bulgaria.
9. The Customer may not withdraw from an agreement for provision of leisure services when such Services have been undertaken to be provided by the Website Administrator on a specific date or within a specific period (e.g., a visit to Muzeiko Science Center for Children).
10. In order to be issued an invoice for the purchase, the interested party must inform the Web Administrator immediately after making the payment in writing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and providing all necessary data. Issued invoices can be collected from Muzeiko’s registered address.
III. Final Provisions
11. The Website Administrator may collect and store information about its customers upon their registration in a manner that allows their identification, taking the requisite care to prevent third-party access to stored customer data.
12. The Customers may use the services subject to these General Terms and Conditions, the additional terms and conditions for the specific services and Bulgarian law.
13. By accepting these General Terms and Conditions the Customer declares that he or she agrees to the the Administrator collecting and processing his or her personal data for the purposes of providing the services offered by the Administrator as well as to its contacting the Customer by telephone or email.
14. The Website Administrator acknowledges its duty to take care of all children, including by protecting them against violations, wherefore it strictly complies with national and international children’s rights protection laws and regulations.
15. The Website Administrator reserves the right to terminate access to the Website or parts thereof at any time and without notice or owing any compensation.
16. Except as provided otherwise in these General Terms and Conditions, the Website Administrator can not be held responsible for any damages caused by use of the Website (or any related website) or of services offered through the Website, regardless of whether the Website Administrator knew of circumstances that could lead to damages.
17. There may be links to other websites on the Website. The Website Administrator cannot be held responsible for the veracity or entirety of the information published on those links.
18. The Website Administrator may unilaterally amend these General Terms and Conditions. The amendments shall be effective as of the day of their publication.
19. These General Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted and applied in accordance with the provisions of Bulgarian law.
20. Any disputes between the parties shall be settled by the competent Bulgarian courts.