Tickets for Muzeiko
The ticket for Muzeiko is valid for the time interval for which it was purchased, and you can enter in Muzeiko repeatedly within the interval. For an additional BGN 1 for each ticket purchased, you can extend your stay at Muzeiko for another time interval after the disinfection hour. Ask at the cashier's desk.
The ticket gives you access to:
• 3 floors / 13 exhibits / more than 130 interactive games;
• The events in the program;
Only by purchasing tickets online can your entry into Muzeiko be guaranteed. Tickets at the Muzeiko's cashier's desk are sold only if the capacity for the respective interval is not full.
The scientific programs in the Planetarium, the Culinary Workshops, the Ceramic Workshop and Yoga will not be held temporarily.
Annual, seasonal and Flex cards, as well as vouchers or promotional coupons for visits, do not guarantee entry to Muzeiko due to limited capacity.
Muzeiko will be temporarily open from Tuesday to Sunday during three time intervals with a reduced ticket price in order to limit the number of visitors admitted to the exhibitions at the same time and to ensure the peace and comfort of children and parents. Tickets for each interval are purchased separately. Visitors are not allowed in Muzeiko in-between the time intervals.
Muzeiko and the café-restaurant are closed on Monday.
Vouchers for visit
You can buy a voucher for a one-time visit to Muzeiko at the cashier's desk. The price of the voucher for an adult is BGN 9 and for a child is also BGN 9. The vouchers are valid until the date indicated on them (not more than 6 months).
Annual and seasonal cards
The due date of all seasonal cards, which have expired during the state of emergency in Bulgaria, is extended until 15.07.2020.
The due date of all annual cards is extended by three months from their expiration date.
Access to Muzeiko for a whole year and discount for items in Muzeiko's gift shop, when celebrating a birthday or participating in one of Muzeiko's holiday educational programs. Learn more about them here.
1. Children must be accompanied by an adult during their entire visit on Muzeiko’s premises. Tickets for children under the age of 12 are sold only with tickets for adults. One adult can accompany a maximum of 5 children under the age of 12.
2. You can access Muzeiko only with a disposable ticket-wristband. You have to show a copy of this confirmation letter or the sales number to go through the Fast Register and receive your ticket-wristband. The cashier may ask you to identify yourself in order to receive your ticket-wristband.
3. Once your booking has been processed you will receive an email confirmation to the email address you specified. It is your responsibility to check, prior to purchase, that the information you have supplied to us in respect of your on-line ticket requirements is accurate. We are only responsible for issuing on-line tickets in accordance with the information you provide. Your tickets will be made available for collection at the Fast Register in Muzeiko on the day of your visit.
4. In order to be issued an invoice for the purchase, the interested party must inform the Web Administrator immediately after making the payment in writing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and providing all necessary data. Issued invoices can be collected from Muzeiko’s registered address.
5. To receive a reduced price ticket you must show a document certifying the right to benefit from reduction. Please show your document at the Fast Register along with the ticket number you have received by email. Please consider that if you do not show a document, you will have to pay regular ticket prices.
6. The ticket date and time interval cannot be changed. Online ticket purchase is valid only for the visit date and time interval the ticket is bought for. The whole amount or parts of it will not be refunded, except in cases when the visit is canceled due to technical or other reasons. Online tickets purchased in advance cannot be used in conjunction with any voucher, promotion or special offer.
7. There are no ticket reservation or purchase fees.